Sunday, June 17, 2012

ABCs of Me

This was interesting enough that I lifted it...

ABCs of Me

A – Age: 38
 B – Bed size: Queen
 C – Chore you hate: Just one? Let's go with filing.
 D – Dad’s name: Kay
 E – Essential start your day item: Hot shower.
 F – Favourite color: Rusty-orange-brown.
 G – Gold or Silver: Silver (or white gold)
 H – Height: 5'3"
 I – Instruments you play(ed): Piano, flute, xylophone, chimes, bassoon.
 J – Job title: Administrative Assistant
 K – Kids: 0 human.
 L – Living arrangements: Rental with sweetheart & beloved feline.
 M – Mom’s name: Jo
 N – Nicknames: 'trina, Kat, KC, Mamakat.
 O – Overnight hospital stay other than births: None.
 P – Pet Peeve: Entitlement issues.
 R – Right or left handed: Right, mostly. I will use left if it's easier.
 S – Siblings: One half elder sister, 3 full younger sisters.
 T – Time you wake up: 6:10 am Tu-Th ... otherwise it varies depending on plans.
 U - Underwear: usually
 V – Vegetable you dislike: Peas
 W – Ways you run late: procrastination, oversleeping
 X – X-rays you’ve had: Lower leg.
 Y – Yummy food you make: ...a lot. I'm a good cook. I will go with mashed potatoes, steak and 'shrooms, and steamed asparagus, because it's my favorite, probably.
 Z – Zoo favorite: Hard to pick. Big cats, monkeys, otters.

No comments: